Meat Cake For Cats
See files for Cats
A cat’s diet is incredibly important in order to ensure its health and well-being. Every feline requires a complete and balanced diet to ensure optimal development of their: physical, cognitive, emotional and social capacities. Therefore, it is vital to provide your cat with a diet that integrally meets their nutritional requirements.
When choosing the correct diet for your cat, ideally, you should follow the guidance of a veterinarian. A professional will be able to suggest the best diet based on the gender, age and breed of your cat. However, you can also prepare some delicious homemade recipes to enrich your cat’s day to day meals.
Here at AnimalWised, we aim to introduce you to the world of confectionery for cats. In this article we will be teaching you how to make a delicious homemade and nutritious cake for your cat. Keep reading for the recipe.
Meat cake for cats
This meat cake for cats is not only delicious, but also provides your feline with the beneficial nutrients that it needs. Its main ingredients are beef and eggs, which both contain a high content of quality proteins. However, you must ensure the provenance of this feed is of good quality. To avoid any accidental contamination of these ingredients, boil the meat for a little before using it in this recipe.
This recipe also incorporates other healthy ingredients, such as: oats, squash and parsley. These ingredients will provide the cake with needed fiber, vitamins and nutrients. With the inclusion of olive oil and turmeric, this cake will carry anti-inflammatory and digestive action: beneficial for your cat.
It is important to make sure that you never use foods which are forbidden and toxic for cats. We strongly suggest avoiding cow's milk, high-fat cheeses, onions, garlic, peppers, leeks, white flour and refined (not whole) in your homemade cat recipes. These foods if included can result in several gastrointestinal disorders, such as: gas, diarrhea or vomiting.
Homemade meat cake for cats - recipe
Take a look at our recipe to know how to make a delicious homemade meat cake for your cat:
- 100 gr of good quality beef
- 40 ml olive oil
- ½ cup of boiled and pureed pumpkin
- ½ cup of whole oatmeal (preferably organic)
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup of cottage cheese (optional, for coverage)
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional, to decoration)
- First, quickly boil the meat and then cut it into very small pieces once at room temperature.
- While boiling, preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Beat the eggs, olive oil and baking soda until they are well integrated. Then, add the pumpkin puree and meat and then mix.
- Now add the dry elements (flour, oats, turmeric) and mix.
- Transfer the dough to a cake mold of your preference and place in the preheated oven.
- After baking the preparation for about 20 or 25 minutes, make sure it is well baked and remove.
- Let it cool until room temperature before serving to your cat.
- Add cottage cheese and parsley for presentation.
- This homemade meat cake for cats can be stored for up to 5 days (in the fridge) and up to 3 months (in the freezer).
Birthday cake for cats
Using this recipe in order to make a birthday cake for your cat is easy! Simply replace a traditional pan with small cupcake molds to give the impression of little cakes. You can also add extra treat decoration to make it look more ‘‘bithday-y’’.
Now that you know how to make this exquisite meat pie for cats, leave us your comments and photos in the comments section below!
If you want to read similar articles to Meat Cake For Cats, we recommend you visit our Homemade diets category.